Supashock ranked in the Top 5 of the fastest growing South Australian companies. Each year Fast Movers SA recognises South Australia’s most innovative, smart and fastest growing small to medium enterprises. The program is supported by BDO professional services and Brand South Australia. It is a very big honour to have reached this Top 5 ranking. The Supashock concept was born when Oscar Fiorinotto embarked upon the challenge of creating the highest force response and most thermally stable suspension system. Fiorinotto was the first person to put a 4-way adjustable damper in a V8 Supercar. He developed dampers for Formula 3000 for Mark Webber and Sebastian Bourdais who won the championship with Australian technology. Supashock are experts in dynamic motion and vibration control, designing and manufacturing world-class dampers. The range includes Formula e – electric vehicles; Formula One – the dampers were the lightest at the time of manufacture, weighing in at a mere 186 grams; V8 Supercars; high-end road car upgrades; and bespoke designs. Supashock was awarded Innovation of the Year 2015 by V8 Supercars. The Supashock range continues to grow with the technology adapted into Active Suspension for mining, defence, agriculture and commercial applications; and the all new 4X4 and SUV product range. Photo below: The Supashock team and friends. Photo below: The Top 25 listed in alphabetical order in the Award Presentation Breakfast program.
- Pedders and Supashock – Out In Front With Supercars!
- Brabham BT62 Wins Pole and Finishes First in Racing Debut
- Supashock Announces Export-driven USA Launch in Washington DC and Wins at Major South Australian Business Award
- Why Supashock was Chosen as Sole Supplier for the Castrol Toyota Racing Series
- Supashock Announced as Business SA Export Awards Finalist 2019