Supashock made history as the first fully Australian designed and manufactured damper to win the V8 Supercars Championship!
- Mark Winterbottom secured the 2015 V8 Supercars Championship in his Supashock Racing Suspension-equipped Pepsi Max Crew/Prodrive Racing Australia Ford FG X Falcon.
- Thanks to the outstanding performances from PRA throughout the year, Supashock has become the first entirely Australian suspension manufacturer to win Australia’s most prestigious national title.
- Despite missing the final four events of the season after his horrific crash at Bathurst, Chaz Mostert, in the other Pepsi Max Crew entry on Supashock, clinched the V8 Supercars pole position award, taking more pole positions than any other driver over the course of the season.
- Winterbottom, on Supashock, claimed the most race victories of any driver during 2015.
- In its first two years of V8 Supercars competition, Supashock has won the Sandown 500, Bathurst 1000 and V8 Supercars Championship.
Supashock 2015 Stats
Race Wins: 21 victories from 40 races (including the Australian Grand Prix non-championship races).
Pole Positions:18 pole positions from 37 qualifying sessions (including the Australian Grand Prix non-championship races).
All teams that ran Supashock during the season had pole positions, race wins or podium finishes.